13/07/2011

T Minus 3 days!

It's quickly approaching, with one more day at work before officially being on holiday the anticipation is rising. I've been excitedly telling EVERYONE I encounter at work about my trip, most of the time I'm met with a shocked expression like; "why you going to Japan?" or "I'm so jealous!"

There is light at the end of the tunnel, I'm confident with the basic Japanese I've picked up, mainly survival phrases and words, the itinerary is looking pretty slick but not too anal retentive! Mainly all that's left to do now is:


  • Print off various travel documents/reservations/maps
  • Go to town and get a haircut (I look like a hippy at the moment!) and I also need to buy a suitcase :fail:
  • Need to pack obviously!
  • Get the netbook up and running with my Google Chrome/Earth settings, as this will be massively helpful in Japan
  • Touch base with Aaron and G-Rat to see if they are available for some drinks in Tokyo!
  • Charge up various technological items I plan on taking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment